Release information of KikainekoMocker.
1.0.1 Release - 19 Dec 2006
- Error in casting objects
1.0 Release - 2 Dec 2006
- Support control flow statements (if,for,while,do-while)
- Allow declaring of fields
- Relaxation of the restricions on "Assert"
- Support indeterminate values
- Extend behaviour of pseudo-classes"Beyond the Test"
- Judgement of side-effect method
- Change style in conserving history
1.0 Release (Alpha) - 7 Sept 2006
- Support all primitive types
- Remove the need to override the setUp() method
- Enable override of the tearDown() method
- Support casting
- Support of the default package
- Handle exception test cases
- Improve KikainekoMocker tool error handling
Clarification of cause with detailed error messages
- Support specifying the pseudo-class with DI and factory methods
- Extend behaviour of pseudo-classes
"Test as Definition" to "Test as Scenario"
Known Bugs or Problems
- When executing from the plugin, an UnsupportedClassVersionError sometimes occurs.
0.9.6 Release - 26 July 2006
- Class load feature
- Change style of saving objects